I needed some curtains ASAP for the family room to add some color to the otherwise bland room. We have an open floor plan and it's all painted builder's neutral.
Nice blinds, huh?
I found these shower curtains from Target and fell in love with the pattern. I thought maybe I could cheat the system and manipulate the curtains so that they could fit without me having to sew.
Sadly, that didn't happen. Windows are a lot longer than showers.
I bought three curtains and some coordinating fabric and headed over to my parents' for a refresher course on sewing. I ended up ripping out the seams of the curtains and sewing all three of them together. We then added a two foot strip of the green fabric to the bottom. Hemming 18 feet of fabric was a chore! However, I must publicly admit that it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be and I'm glad I didn't try to just staple the fabric together or anything.