Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Photo Booth


My sisters and I decided to do something a little different this year for Father's Day.  Our dad's office already has plenty of pictures of us kids acting normal while smiling at the camera, so we chose to change it up a bit.  I used my Silhouette to cut out a few dad-related props, then taped a kabob stick to the backs of them.





 The quote I'm holding up is a family joke from years ago.  I was entering an essay contest based on the question, "What is the best advice you have ever been given?"  As I was deciding my topic, Dad imparted his wisdom by telling us that if we ever find ourselves homeless, we would be best off to live someplace warm.  Needless to say, I did not win that scholarship.  The quote, however, has stuck around.



 Happy Father's Day, Dad.  We love you!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I made a "photo booth" out of a cardboard box for my little kids and even got daddy involved - so much fun - well done girls! x
    http://partycraftsecrets.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/la-photo-booth.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. mirror photo booth

    ReplyDelete