So now that I have curtains up in the family room, I needed some matching pillows for the couch, right? I thought so, too.
I wanted a monogrammed pillow, so we picked up some white fabric from Joann's and started with this:
We just used thread that coordinated with the green fabric from the curtains and Mom put it through her fancy sewing machine.
Then we added some Wonder Under to the back of leftover green fabric and cut out an H.
Here is where the pictures stopped happening. Between Zaxby's, recorded episodes of The Glee Project, and someone bleeding massively due to a sharp needle, no more action shots were taken. The gist of it is that we ironed the H in place on the front of the pillow, then did a satin stitch around its perimeter to ensure that it lasts a long time. After that, we added cording and then attached it to another piece of white fabric to complete the pillow.