Thursday, March 21, 2013

DIY Nursery Art




I'm back to blogging after taking a break to spend time with our sweet baby girl.  Her nursery is my favorite room in the house, so I'm looking forward to posting about it.

I made both pieces of art using PicMonkey.  I dragged a plain white background into the program and then used their fonts and shapes.  Then all I had to do was print it out right from the computer.

For the one on the right, I drew the flowers with a black sharpie and used watercolor paints to fill in some of it.

I spray painted two dollar store document frames to put them in, so it only cost me $2.00 altogether.


The "Rise and Shine" print is available below for download.






3 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Great color combo! Thank you for sharing. I may just print some off for my friends little girls' room.

    www.patinaparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.
    http://getyourcraptogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... nursery prints

    ReplyDelete